Discuss lessons, practise English, find answers, get feedback, ask questions ... and most importantly, enjoy yourself!

All courses Forums How to talk about change Over the last 10 years … Over the last 10 years…

• Over the last 10 years…

Posted by Carla on April 24, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Before Kerin tells me off for not using any vocabulary. I´ll post one just in case.

I´m still stuck with the same music I heard when I was younger. I still listen to Queen, best band ever!!! but fortunatelly I have outgrown some bands and singers whose lyrics are reeeeaalllyyy stupid! But when you are young you don´t care. I like being in my bed in the wee hours, I´m not a night owl but I hate wearing pjs. I also branch out and listen to some music my kids do such as Billy Elish, Post Malone etc. I ´ve developed a taste for new drinks and food such as sushi, which I thought was disgusting, but now I like it. Regarding my outfit, I´still dress casually. I think trainers are the best invention of all times. Keeping fit is sometimes overrated but now at 48 I´m proud to play tennis three times a week and run like mad just to hit the ball. Over a 10 year span I´ve changed some of my views, which I think it´s great as we are suppose to keep abreast with times in all aspects.

Carla replied 4 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.