Do you LOVE books? Would you like to be able to talk about books confidently and fluently in English? Yes and yes?! This course has been made especially for you!
About this course
It’s all in the title! In this course you’re going to learn how to talk about books in advanced English: all the vocabulary and expressions you need.
We’ll dive deep into the vocabulary around books and listen to various people talking about books.
We’ll then move on to reading extracts from books and a book review.
What you will learn
- Vocabulary specific to literary genres and books
- Language relevant to talking about books
- How to give your reaction and opinion to books
- How to review a book
- Key details comprehension practice
- Reading practice
- e-book with course: How to talk about books: The Ultimate Guide
- I love poetry bonuses
What is the final activation project?
- Using all the new language acquired, you will share your ideas in the discussion room in the forum
- You will prepare a 3 minute speaking challenge (speaking)
- You will review a book (writing)
Is there a certificate?
Yes! At the end of the course you will find a short progress test. To earn your certificate you must pass the test with a score of 70% or higher.
How long do you have access to this course?
When you purchase this course as a single course you will have lifetime access to it.
This course is also included in Road to English Proficiency. The access period will depend on your plan.