Business English and English Proficiency Training Course Details
➤ This programme is suitable for learners with upper intermediate, advanced or proficient levels (B2, C1 & C2)
Not suitable for intermediate or below.
With this course you will perfect specific skills and develop a comprehensive vocabulary in order to communicate in a sophisticated and professional way PLUS expand your vocabulary and improve your skills on general topics in order to move towards English proficiency.
In particular, you will:
expand your vocabulary using real, authentic resources
express yourself spontaneously using sophisticated and rich vocabulary
improve all your language skills: writing, reading, listening & speaking
understand real speech patterns and learn pronunciation techniques in fluent speech
discuss topics beyond your comfort zone
be able to differentiate the finest shades of meaning even in more complex situations
learn strategies to improve your understanding of native speakers (mainly British and American)
Value for money
Accelerate English Proficiency is great value for money because it is made up of 11 courses that represent a complete course programme towards proficiency. All together, the courses are worth €497, so you save 25%.
Who is this course for?
You want to keep learning and improving, making your English more refined and sophisticated. You are interested in both professional and general English.
➤ you have an upper intermediate, advanced or proficient level of English
➤ you are a professional who works at international level and you desire to improve the way you do business in English
➤ you need a course that is flexible and doesn’t require that you attend a class at specific times
➤ you are willing to prioritise your time and put in the effort: you want to spend time practising and developing your English
➤ you want to learn strategies that will help you work more effectively and professionally in English
➤ you want to increase your vocabulary, enhance your speaking skills and brush up your writing ability
➤ you want the flexibility to study when and where you want but you also want guidance and feedback from a teacher
Meet your teacher: Kerin Goodall
Hi, I’m Kerin, the founder of EDA. When you start Road to English Proficiency, you’ll work closely with me throughout the programme. I’ll guide you, encourage you and support you along the way. I’ll also challenge you to change the vocabulary you’re using and change the way you think about learning English.
Throughout the course I give you relevant feedback, corrections & study methods so that you can take your English from GOOD to GREAT.
Can’t wait to get started!
Is there a certificate?
Yes! At the end of each course you will find a short progress test. To earn your certificate you must pass the test with a score of 60% or higher.
Do I receive feedback and guidance on this course?
Yes! You’ll get feedback from me on your work throughout the course and also on your final assignment in the activation project. To receive feedback you must complete the tasks within 18 months from purchase. Please note, work completed after 18 months will not receive feedback.
You will have lifetime access to this course.
Accelerate English Proficiency includes the following 11 courses:
- Build stronger relationships and improve your image at work
- Impress in meetings with superb English
- Learn successful strategies to manage situations when you don’t understand what’s being said
- Make a great impression when you present yourself and your company
- Master polite & diplomatic English to be more professional & improve the way people respond to you
- Build a sophisticated vocabulary & improve your summarising skills
- Build a rich vocabulary with British colloquial expressions and common slang terms and refine your pronunciation in fluent speech
- Tell interesting and engaging stories in English using correct grammar and the best vocabulary
- Upgrade your English proficiency, improving your understanding of both British and American English
- Improve your comprehension of British native speakers and catch the finer details
- Brush up your vocabulary to discuss current topics in English