Discuss lessons, practise English, find answers, get feedback, ask questions ... and most importantly, enjoy yourself!

All courses Forums In other words Extra practice: 5 Business English expressions

• Cristina

August 17, 2021 at 2:40 pm

Good morning team! How is the week going so far? Any pain points we should tackle in first place?

Yes, actually I have to get the ball rolling with the marketing project, otherwise we will struggle with next steps.

Ok, thanks for giving us a heads up on this topic. Definitely we have to address the issue right now if we want to pull it off somehow.

• Kerin

Administrator
      August 18, 2021 at 9:58 am

@cristina.fernandez

You’ve nailed it! This dialogue is perfect, well done.

• Manuela.Lelli

September 14, 2021 at 1:37 pm

Now it’s time the address the issue of English course costs.

First of all, we should focus on the pain points.

I want to give you a heads up about it: this course is too expensive for a few people.

If ony they knew they would pull it off also working from home….

Who wants to get the ball rolling asking for more partecipants?

• Kerin

Administrator
      September 15, 2021 at 3:45 pm

👍☺

Notes:

> Now it’s time the address the issue of THE English course costs.

> Who wants to get the ball rolling BY asking for more participants?

• Maria

October 20, 2023 at 12:56 pm

1- Considering the level of inflation, I think we should address the issue of salary raise

2- There were many applicants for this position, but somehow he pulled off and got the job!

3- If you don´t identify the pain points of your department, you´ll never be able to solve them

4- Please, give everyone a heads up about the weather conditions in that area

5- I need you to finish this budget so we can get the ball rolling!

• Kerin

Administrator
      October 31, 2023 at 12:51 pm

Good job Maria. Two errors to note:

1- Considering the level of inflation, I think we should address the issue of 👉a salary raise

2- There were many applicants for this position, but somehow he pulled 👉it off and got the job!

(to pull something off)