Discuss lessons, practise English, find answers, get feedback, ask questions ... and most importantly, enjoy yourself!

All courses Forums Case study: make a decision Make a decision

• Make a decision

Posted by Michele on October 29, 2021 at 7:02 pm

From what I could see the best option is hiring a new CEO who wants to target Amazon, Chewy, and Petco.

According to an article selling products through these big companies, increase the revenues.

I am not totally conviced because the new CEO has not the same vision for the company and she has not the same experience in making products.

Therefore hiring a new CEO, she could retain her majority shareholder position while stepping back from the business and in this way she could make some important decision.

She could find another person instead of Christine, someone with her same vision for the company.

I think that the major advantage of hiring a new CEO is that she can make more money with less effort

Kerin replied 2 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Kerin

Administrator
    November 2, 2021 at 11:13 am

Well done Michele, I’m happy to see you are using the language đź‘Ť

Here are corrections:

> According to an article, selling products through these big companies WILL increase the revenues.

> I am not totally convinced because the new CEO DOESN’T HAVE the same vision for the company and she DOESN’T HAVE the same experience in making products.

>Therefore BY hiring a new CEO, she could retain her majority shareholder position while stepping back from the business and in this way she could make some important decisionS.