Discuss lessons, practise English, find answers, get feedback, ask questions ... and most importantly, enjoy yourself!

All courses Forums How to tell stories Discussion Room: Teaching The bordeaux dr Martens

• The bordeaux dr Martens

Posted by Sabrina on November 14, 2020 at 2:34 pm

The story is based on a fact really happened to me some months ago: A my amazing hobby is to sell some things of various kind that I don’t use for different reasons: they are, unfortunately, too small for me, I do not use them because I wrong the choice, I have bought again and for this reason I sell the old one, that not necessarily is broken but often I don’t use.

I put in marketplace of facebook a dr Martens
    shoes that was almost new, but too small for me, My daughter bought them but
    they after two o three time decide of do not use. The shoes Dr Marten were colored
    of bordeaux and 38 European size, for me
    too tiny, so I decided to sell them, I received a request from a woman from a
    place not so far from Florence, Montervarchi…. She said that they love a lot the
    model, she bought a similar but of a wrong size… 39 European Size too large for
    her …. When I read her name (only it , not the surname) I thought to a my colleague
    of University that lived in the same
    place and I remembered that he had a sister, so I asked her if she knew my
    friend and she says of being the sister : It is was unbelievable!!! …. And finally
    we decided of exchanging the two pair of shoes of same model, colour but of
    different size

Kerin replied 3 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Kerin

Administrator
    November 16, 2020 at 11:19 am

No way! What a small world. And a good ending!

Have a look at my corrections. Please let me know if you need clarification about any of it