Discuss lessons, practise English, find answers, get feedback, ask questions ... and most importantly, enjoy yourself!

• Posted by enrica on April 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm

l’m so gutted, we are facing this bloody worldwide pandemic and it’s not a joke! Any road we have to carry on meeting our mates and keep on working… even if the risk is lost the plot. Since last Mars my mates and I have decided to have a chat on Zoom platform each Friday night. We talk and talk again…about our troubles, grandchildren, husbands in a nutshell we talk about life.Most of us are multitasking, we work, we run the house, we take care of our granchildren…. We are horses for courses! We often take the piss out of someone, but not seriously and never in a cheeky way. We are jammy ladies, we keep each other company, we really are mates because we’re in this for better or worse.

Kerin replied 2 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Kerin

Administrator
    April 20, 2021 at 9:18 am

@enrica I’m so glad you’ve got a solid support system to help get you through this period. I know I would be in a bad place without my pals to have a giggle and a natter with! Friendship is a blessing!

This is a great piece of writing, well done. I’m very happy to see you utilising the new vocab in this way.

Just a few notes:

spelling: Mars > March

> We talk and talk again …. > We talk and talk, over and over

🤗